Saturday, October 11, 2008

a fisheye.





This year I celebrated my birthday far from home on an island off the east coast of America. I really didn’t expect any gifts but was pleasantly surprised and stoked when a fisheye camera arrived in the mail (sent by my lovely friend Monique). I don’t think I could have asked for anything better! Being 35mm film it’s a lot easier to process than my beloved Holga. The two photos I have posted are my favourites of the Redwood Forest in California. I don’t normally get too excited about trees but these were amazing! If anyone ever gets a chance to go I would definitely recommend it.

3 comments:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

oh monique way to show up the sasquatch pin hehe

the little look see said...

yay! hello hello welcome :) cool fisheye. lovin it helga.

Bee said...

Love your pics Helga! Fisheye is great isn't it? We had one but it was stolen :-(